An Exceptional Charity Event & Crowdfunding !
Mindful Art X Afghanistan highlights the beauty of Afghanistan and supports human rights activists and Journalists in Afghanistan.
Everyone still remembers the scenes of chaos that followed the Taliban seizure of power in Afghanistan.
Thousands of Afghans fled this new regime of terror having lost everything. We all know there is an urgent need to engage and show humanity to all Afghans who aspire to values such as freedom and equality. More than ever, they need to feel supported by the international community.
We have decided to mobilize by offering MINDFUL ART X Afghanistan : a crowdfunding operation, from November 30 th until january 12, with works of art from artists around the world and an Exceptional Charity Event 100% online event on January 16th.
MINDFUL ART X Afghanistan was conceived as an immediate proposition to enable you, in these difficult times, to connect with the Afghan people and to help human rights activists and journalists in Afghanistan.
Mindful Art X l’Afghanistan EVENT and CROWDFUNDING
Artists from all over the world donate their works to the
Mindful Art X Afghanistan action for sale. The funds raised will help support Afghan women’s rights defenders and journalists.
Mehdi Farhadian, Massoud Hosseini, Kamran Ashtari, Laetitia Vançon are among the artists who have offered their works.
We must inform you that the crowdfunding account is still in the validation process for at least two days.
Therefore, stay tuned ! Subscribe, via the contact form, to be among the first to be informed.
Thank you for showing us your strong support, we will inform you as soon as the crowdfunding is validated.
We appreciate very much your support.
Mindful Art x Afghanistan EVENT Sunday January 16th: a 100% online solidarity event
The Agenda of the Event
- 3:00 p.m. Persian and Pashtun poetry
- 3.15 p.m. Dr Pierre Lemarquis neuroscientist: Art: connecting to the awareness of beauty as a key to moving towards a more empathetic world FR with English translation
- 4:15 p.m. Marjan Abadie: Mindful Art experience by (English / French)
- 5:30 p.m. Reza Deghati: Essential is invisible (English)
- 6.30 p.m. Marjan Abadie How practicing beauty awareness can bring about a more peaceful world. Mindfulness and the Sufi Path by Marjan (French)
- 6:50 p.m. Persian and Pashto poetry with French / English translation
- 7:00 p.m. Afghan Sufi Dance by Fahima Mirzaei Swirl Dancer from Afghanistan
- 7.15 p.m. Open discussion (English / French)
Practical Information & Registration
During the Mindful Art Experience session some privacy is necessary and we have a limited number of places. This is why we invite you to reserve your place by registering. Other parts of the event will be freely broadcast on our social networks : Facebook, Instagram et youtube
Photos Credit REZA